Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Great Deal on EcoSTORE USA Products!


I am a big fan of EcoSTORE USA's line of mineral and plant based toxin free products. They offer everything from household cleaners, pet care to baby wash! Recently they announced they are permanently reducing their prices by 25 to 50% off (starting February 1st). This is great news for me as I am always waiting for a sale. You also get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25! Love it!

Most of the household products are now in the $3-$5 range!
Psssst....their laundry liquid is also safe to use on cloth diapers!


Baby Care products are now only $2 to $5!


There are no excuses to not go natural anymore! These prices are very affordable and lower than the natural household/bath & body care products found in most grocery and discount stores. Visit EcoSTORE USA to shop, click here.


I was NOT asked to write this post by EcoSTORE USA or anyone else. I am simply sharing a great deal on products I use and love.

Pin It!

2 comments:

momto8 said...

sound like great products!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks for the follow. :-) I returned it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...