Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Boys and their Toys!

My sons LOVE Legos, especially my 11 year old. C signed Little E up for Lego's free magazine, Lego Club Jr. Now he is excited to help him create the building challenges. This time the challenge was to build something cops could capture robbers in the forest with. Their creation was a Bear Police Car. Here are the photos we entered. Winner takes home a $100 Lego gift certificate (cause we need more Legos, right?).

Little E and Mr. C with their cop, robber and forest scene. So cute!
I love my boys!

Bear Police Car


Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Chari said...

that's so cute! good luck!

My SoCal Life said...

cute

Sarah J. said...

I've heard you can never have too many legos... lol. Tate asked for Legos for Christmas, but thankfully he was happy with mega bloks (for now anyway). :o)

HappilyDomestic said...

Sarah- Yes, you CAN have to many Legos! lol They drive me CRAZY!!! They are so messy! :-)

The Green House said...

They look like they did a great job! Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House!

http://thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

JustCorey said...

so much that you can do with legos

super cute!

momto8 said...

they would fit right in at my house!!

HappilyDomestic said...

momto8- Looks like you have a whole loot of boys like me! I am having son #4 in May! ;-) Yep, I can see why they would fit in. lol

Terra H. said...

The boys did a nice job with their creation. Hope they win!

Quiverfull Mama said...

How fun! They did a great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...