Like most moms, I struggle to find the perfect house work to attentive mother ratio. It can be very difficult to get all the laundry, dishes and cleaning done when you have little ones who need your loving touch and attention throughout the day. Thank goodness for companies like Boba! With one of their stylish baby carriers you don't have to choose between your messy kitchen and holding your little one. You can keep your baby happy and content while still keeping a peacefully clean home! Let me tell you, this is a life saver when you're busy, they are sick, teething or just needing some extra TLC.
One of the things I love is that this is an ergonomically correct baby carrier. This means that it offers all of the support baby needs preventing unnecessary pressure on their little pelvis. They are in a seated position that supports their hips, pelvis and legs. Basically, they are sitting, not hanging. Not only does it offer perfect support for baby, but it is comfortable for parents too. With a hip, shoulder and back strap, the weight of your child is perfectly distributed so that you don't get those sore shoulders often felt with other carriers. I was also impressed at how well it fit both my husband and myself. I am 5'1 and my husband is 6', that is quite the range! I have a shorter torso and was concerned in would be too long for me and too short for my husbands considerably longer one. I was pleasantly surprised when it fit us both perfectly. Every strap is adjustable so it's a breeze getting that perfect fit.
I've mentioned all of the practical reasons for owning a Boba Baby Carrier, now I will tell you some of my less practical reasons. I was sent their Soho print, so perfect for spring! There is nothing wrong with the simple and solid baby carriers, but it is so fun having something bright and festive instead. I had a hard time choosing between their beautiful fabrics. An added plus, they change with the seasons. I love knowing that I have a fairly unique print. It will only be available for a few months before they come out with newer fabrics. I was sad to see a few of their past prints go away, but I was more than happy with the new prints. Who doesn't want a fashionable baby carrier?
Overall, I am extremely impressed by the quality of my Boba carrier. The quality of the fabric and stitching is top notch. It is very durable, yet soft enough for my son. As mentioned before, it is extremely comfortable which is important if you need to wear it for an extended time. It is obvious that a lot of thought was put in to the creation of this carrier, there is even a hood you can snap up over their head if it is hot and they need a bit of shade. I would absolutely say this is a must have for any parent who needs but does not have that extra set of hands.With a carrier that is made to hold infants from 7lbs to toddlers up to 40lbs, this is a long term investment that will last you a few years. Definitely money well spent!
BUY IT- You can purchase your own Boba baby carrier, baby wrap, baby pack and other accessories on their website, click here.
WIN IT- Boba has offered one Happily Domestic reader the chance to win one of their own Boba Baby Carriers in the print of their choice! This is a $125 value!
After you have completed the mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address in your mandatory entry.*
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Boba and tell me what print you would like your carrier to be! *MUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THIS COMMENT TO WIN*
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- Follow Happily Domestic blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too!
- Subscribe to Happily Domestic's blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on right sidebar.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between March 6th and March 28th. Link back to Happily Domestic- leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab the Happily Domestic button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for blogging about Oh Baby! Extravaganza early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this. See Rules here.
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for grabbing the Oh Baby! Extravaganza early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this. See Rules here.
- Follow Happily Domestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)-after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day.Leave your tweet status.
- Like Happily Domestic on Facebook. Click here.
- Like Boba on Facebook. Click here.
- Follow Boba on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends March 31st. Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY.
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Thank you to Boba who provided me with the baby carrier free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review and giveaway.
Written By Happily Domestic Contributor: Brittney Thompson