Monday, April 16, 2012

Modest Mondays- Modesty During Pregnancy (2nd week)


Last week I talked a little about modesty during pregnancy, why I feel it is important and what my definition of modesty is.  If you missed that post you can read it here.  

Yesterday my friends blessed me with the most amazing cowboy themed babyshower!  It was so much fun and I will be be sharing more about it later.  For today's Modest Mondays post I thought I would share the outfit I wore to the shower....

 (Almost 35 weeks)

Dark Brown T-shirt by Mossimo (non-maternity)
(I believe I got this at Target)

Ivory Colored Skirt by Motherhood Maternity

This is another great hand me down from a friend 
(same friend who gave me the last skirt actually)



I love the detail of the lace and how the skirt flairs out a bit at the bottom.  Very pretty!




To see other Modest Mondays posts, check out the linky over at The Modest Mom!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

I love that skirt! You look great and I hope you are feeling good!

Nicole said...

Beautiful outfit- and I love the picture of you at the shower. What a cute theme! -Nicole at Working Kansas Homemaker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...