Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Birthday Breakfasts

The past couple months we have had two birthdays at our house.  My daughter turned 10 on March 15th and my son Little E turned 4 on April 11th.  We have a tradition around here where I make my children (or husband) a special breakfast on their birthdays.  My kids get so excited and love telling me what they want.  


This year for "I" it was...
Heart Shaped Whole Wheat Pancakes with Homemade Strawberry Syrup


~~


For E it was...
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes




Do you have a special birthday tradition at your house?  I would love to hear about it.


Link up your Wordless Wednesday Posts here:
Pin It!

11 comments:

Jennifer Leigh said...

YUM! I LOVE pancakes!!!

I do the same but for dinner & dessert :)

carol said...

Those look delicious! No, we don't have any traditions like that, although we usually do get to pick a place to go out to dinner for our birthdays.

CC Jen said...

Yummy! I've been meaning to establish some birthday traditions - maybe cake for breakfast? :)

Brandi Yee said...

Those look so good! I'm going to come to your house for my birthday haha ;) Thanks for linking up!

Brandi

Maria said...

Yum! We do birthday picks for dinner. Too much scattering at breakfast time with husband out the door at 6:30, Preschooler eating at 7:30, and Baby eating at 8:00. Sometimes I eat, too ;) Happy birthday to your kiddos!

Maria@ novalibrarymom.com

Meg @ write meg! said...

A great tradition! My family was never big on breakfasts, but we always had a special Christmas breakfast buffet I looked forward to each year.

Heather Johnson said...

Sounds and looks yummy!

Linda said...

Great pancakes for great kids. I support this!

CJR said...

Oh my, they are growing so big and now another year older.
thanks for sharing,
CJR

The Green House said...

Happy belated birthday to your kiddos! In our house, we celebrate with anything that has noodles (i.e. spaghetti, fettucini, Chinese noodles, etc.). It is a Chinese tradition to eat noodles on your birthday as it represents long life.

Happy belated WW from Jordyn @ The Green House

thegreenhouseboutique@gmail.com

Icar said...

yummy pancakes...makes me drool...lol

a birthday is never without a cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...