Saturday, May 26, 2012

Healthy Virgin Pina Colada Recipe!

This past March I threw a Hawaiian dinner party for my daughter's 10th birthday.  To go along with our yummy BBQ shish kabobs we served these virgin Pina Coladas.  I was so impressed with the recipe I used I want to share it with you all.  The only Pina Coladas I have ever had have been full of sugar making me feel sick afterward.  This recipe is totally natural and healthy but still full of flavor!  This is a great alternative for those of you who cannot have sugar.

Healthy Virgin Pina Colada 

You will need:

- 1 fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 can coconut milk (I like using the Thai Kitchen brand)
-Stevia Extract
-Ice


Blend pineapple and coconut milk together in blender until smooth.  Add ice (a full ice tray or 15 or so cubes).  Blend again until desired consistency.  Add stevia extract for added sweetness if desired.

Enjoy!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Jodi Faye said...

Can't wait to try these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...