Monday, May 21, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 40 weeks!


 40 Weeks

Today is my due date. Never in my my pregnancies have I reached 40 weeks.  Since all my previous deliveries were by c-section, all my babies arrived between 38 and 39 weeks. Very different this time waiting around for labor.  Everyone in our house is on edge.  I keep thinking labor may be starting only to have things stop.  I know this is very normal though.  I am trying to be patient.  This little guy knows when it's time!  In the meantime my bags are packed, we are trying to keep our house clean, I made several freezer meals and we wait. :-)

Final pregnancy stats:


Weight gain: 17 pounds
Belly Measurement: 47 inches!!
Position of Baby: Head down and 0 station (he is ready)



How I am I feeling? 
Today I feel good, yesterday I felt awful.  Each day is different. I have been having a lot of cramps and back pain, but not a lot of contractions. Mostly, I am just anxious to meet my baby, to know everything with this VBA4C is going to go fine, and to get back into normal life again.  I haven't been able to drive for almost a month now (belly is to big) and things seem to be on hold for the time being.  I am grateful for the opportunity to VBAC this time around, thankful to have the wonderful support team I have and ever more grateful my baby is healthy and everything with this pregnancy was gone by without any major issues.  I am blessed!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Christine @ Mama Papa Barn said...

how exciting. Sending you positive thoughts and good wishes on your VBAC and healthy baby.

Melissa said...

Good luck to you! That is really exciting. I'm having memory pains for you :)

Jill said...

Looking forward to hearing the news... been thinking of you lately! Hope all goes well with delivery and baby is healthy!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone! I will keep my blog updated and I usually put even more little updates on my blog Facebook page. :-)

Leanne said...

Your belly is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...