Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Nana in the Making!

Since my boys are so attached to their blankies (AKA- Nanas), I thought it would be a good idea to have one made for the new baby as well.  I do not crotchet, but a friend of mine does and offered to make the Nana in exchange for me making her a cloth diaper.  I thought that sounded like a good trade.


Baby J doesn't really suck his thumb, but was imitating Little E for the picture! lol
Anyway, you can spot the impostor.  E has the routine down pat (blanket up against face, finger hooked over the nose.  Just like Linus).


Here is E's Nana.  I asked my friend to create this same design.


The yarn I bought.  I love the color combination.  Not to babyish.


Picture just in via email from my friend.  The blanket is almost complete!  I am so excited!  Didn't she do a great job?  Now I just have to get Baby N attached to this thing when he arrives. ;-)

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Link up your own WW posts below:
Pin It!

5 comments:

Sarah J. said...

That is a gorgeous color combination!
I still have both of the blankets my great grandma crocheted for me... and I used put my finger over my nose when I sucked my thumb too. :)

Trish and Rob said...

Oh wow, that is so nice! -_- They are so cute with their blankets.

CJR said...

The boys are getting so big and just love their nanas!
I gotta get to making a blanket for our new one as well... thanks for sharing!
CJR @ The Mami Blog

Chari said...

love the colors! just hoping the other two boys don't think this new one is theirs too ;-)

Parenting Patch said...

What a pretty blanket!

I love that one is imitating the other sucking his thumb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...