Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Introducing....


The newest little Hunter...

Baby "N" on his birth day!

Baby "N" was born at 3:08PM, June 1, 2012
He weighed 7 lbs 10 ounces and was 19 inches long!  Healthy and beautiful.

Finally holding my baby!

We had a week long hospital stay due to complications from my cesarean. I will post my birth story soon.  Please be patient with me as I am still very weak and trying to recover from the whole ordeal.  I am hoping for some normalcy here soon.  Thanks for all your prayers!  They were (are) felt.

Here is one with his eyes open


Pin It!

11 comments:

Sarah J said...

He's beautiful, Beth! Congratulations again to you and your family! I hope you feeling better soon! *hugs*

Sarah J said...

*start feeling better soon! :)

Kristi Rowland said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Prayers for you as you recover.

Katrina said...

He is handsome! Congratulations!

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! Praying for a complete recovery soon!

Krafty Girl said...

He is so beautiful!! I love his eyes! Congrats and hope you feel better soon. C-sections are not easy to recover from. Take care.

God Bless,
Beth

Mindy said...

Congratulations! What a handsome guy. Sending good wishes and prayers your way for a quick recovery!

CJR said...

Congrats Beth... Praying for a healthy and fast recovery. Get your rest and don't worry about us. ANd yeah, C-sections are not easy.
CJR @ The Mami Blog

Cara R. said...

Awww! He's so cute! And you are too! :o) I've been wondering about you. I'm sorry you had to have a C-secton (with complications at that). BUT, praise God you and baby are safe. Can't wait to see more pics when you're feeling up to it!

Terra H. said...

Congrats! He's adorable.

Libby's Library said...

You both look absolutely beautiful.
Sending prayers for a speedy "recovery".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...