Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Cinnamon Roll Waffles

My family loves to cook up some waffles on the weekend, occasionally we switch it up with some cinnamon rolls. I was thrilled to run across this idea on Pinterest combining the two!


All you need is a can of cinnamon rolls (I found mine in the "manager's special" section of the store for just 99 cents) and a waffle iron!

To Make:
Spray both sides of the heated waffle iron with non-stick oil and place one roll in each section of the griddle. 



Close the lid and press down until waffle iron is completely closed. You will have to press it a few times during cooking since the cinnamon rolls will rise. It takes just 2-3 minutes and when when the rolls are golden brown remove, spray iron, and repeat steps for remaining rolls.









Use the icing included in the cinnamon roll can to drizzle over cinnamon waffles and enjoy a sweet breakfast treat!
I recently saw another idea using the waffle iron to cook hash browns, they get crispy on all sides!


 I can't wait to try it out this weekend. I love the idea of using the waffle iron to cook, especially in the Summer when I don't want to heat my whole kitchen with a big hot oven.

What are your favorite quick breakfast tips?

Written by Happily Domestic Contributor - Jodi Faye  


Pin It!

1 comment:

Lark said...

WOW!! I'm gonna have to try this! Those look taaasssttttyyyy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...