Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Birth Anouncement

For my son's birth announcements I thought it would be so cute to do a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme.  I found a cute crocheted caterpillar newborn set on Etsy and took some cute pictures of him wearing the set in my front yard.  I ordered the announcements through Shutterfly using one of their birth announcement lay outs.  They turned out so cute!  I even had some Very Hungry Caterpillar address labels made for all the envelopes.  So fun!  Here is the finished announcement as well as the collection of pictures I took. 

 Shutterfly only lets me share a low quality copy. Sorry it's blurry.  The originals are actually very nice quality.


Here is the picture larger and clearer. :-)


The cutest caterpillar ever!


 So sweet


 He's almost smiling here.


He was 10 days old in these pictures by the way.


Pin It!

11 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Such a super cute caterpillar!! :)

Michelle said...

very cute!
I never did announcements with our three kids but I wish I would've :(

Amanda Sikes said...

Llove them!!

CJR said...

OH my... he is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them with us!
CJR @ The Mami Blog

lynxette2002 said...

He is very cute!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, they turned out so great! Professional quality, really. :) What etsy shop did you find his adorable little outfit?? I'd like to do similar but with a different theme for after our fourth daughter arrives this fall! :)

Thanks!
Rebecca

Jodi Faye said...

I love it! Creative and adorable!!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone! :-) It was fun putting this together.

Rebecca- You can find this set as well as the others she makes here:
https://www.etsy.com/people/aimee216?ref=ls_profile

Rebecca said...

Thanks sweetie! :)

-Rebecca

Beth R said...

what a cutie!! makes me want another one to snuggle

Terra H. said...

So precious! The birth announcements turned out great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...