Kalencom Weekender Bag!
Kalencom is a company that offers several eco-friendly and practical items for moms in a cute and fashionable form. Their diaper bags are AZO and phthlalate free. High quality product that takes your and the earth's health to heart. They offer several different diaper bag options from small clutches to large weekend bags like mine. Seriously, they are some of the cutest diaper bags I have come across and they still offer me everything I need to keep my baby stuff organized. Along with diaper bags they also offer beautiful organic layettes and fun parenting accessories such as seat belt snoozers and pacifier pods.
Now to get to this awesome bag! Here are some of the weekender bag features:
• Zippered top opens to roomy interior
• Inside lined with mesh storage pockets
• 2 outside pockets
• Decorative buckle, trim and stitching
• Matching insulated bottle bag
• Coordinating zippered pouch
• Large fold-out padded changing pad
• Eco-friendly -- Kalencom Diaper bags
are AZO-free and utilize no Phthalates
Dimensions: 17.5" L x 8" W x 13” H
I really appreciate this bags versatility. It is easy to organize for use as a diaper bag with a thermal bottle holder and changing pad, but still has plenty of room for all your travel needs. It doesn't look like a diaper bag, which I also appreciate, so it has a long lifespan.
It is very spacious which is important with any diaper bag, but especially one you are planning to travel with. There is plenty of room in here for me to pack all my extra baby items and enough clothes for a few days. I like that there are so many pockets in the main compartment (hard to see in the picture) and there is a spacious outer pocket in the back as well.
Overall, I am extremely impressed with my Kalencom Week-Ender Bag. It is eco-friendly, fashionably classic, versatile and practical all wrapped into one. That isn't easy to come buy when you're looking at bags! I think these bags are a great investment for any mom looking to find a long term travel bag.
BUY IT- You can purchase your own Week-Ender Bag as well as their many other beautiful bags right on their website, click here.
WIN IT- Kalencom has generously offered one of our Happily Domestic readers a Week-Ender Bag! This is an $80 value!!!
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address in your mandatory entry.*
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- First Mandatory entry: Visit Kalencom and tell me which is your favorite bag and why (not the Week-Ender bag).
- Follow Happily Domestic blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too!
- Subscribe to Happily Domestic's blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on right sidebar.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between July 26th and August 4th and gain TWO entries!!!link back to Happily Domestic- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your giveaway@ #2".
- Grab the Happily Domestic button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow Happily Domestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry). Leave your tweet status.
- Like Happily Domestic on Facebook. Click here. (Please leave your facebook name in comment).
- Like Kalencom on Facebook. Click here.
- Share this on your facebook page. Leave the permalink showing you did this in a comment.
Giveaway ends August 8th, 2012 at 8:00 p.m.(MST). Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
Thank you to Kalencom who provided me with the bag free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review and giveaway.
Written By Happily Domestic Contributor: Brittney Thompson