Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Cow Appreciation Day 2012

Last Friday, July 13th was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A.  If you are brave enough to dress up like a cow you get a free meal.  My husband and I printed off cow masks, made spots and spent probably almost two hours getting our family of 7 all cowed out for the occasion. It paid off- We all got a free lunch!  It was a $27 value. Not bad.

The Whole Herd!  
My poor husband, the wind kicked up as he was bringing the kids into Chick-fil-A and his ears, cow snout and spots all blew away! 


 Baby N even joined us and wore his cow print diaper and cow bib.


The Dairy Cow
I was a polite cow and covered up my utters!


Holy cow, what a cute little guy!


Happy Wordless Wednesday

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lark said...

LOVE IT!!

irishtwinsmommababybook said...

Sooooooo cute!

Amanda Sikes said...

What a fun memory maker!! Wish we had a Chick Fil A close to us. I love their food!

Corban said...

How Funny!

hannah said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love those guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...