Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- First Day of Preschool

My two little boys had their first day of preschool this past Monday.  Little E is now 4 and J Bug will be 3 this November.  I found a great little preschool at a Lutheran Church for them to attend.  It has a class of 8 kids and is taught by the pastor's wife who also happens to be a licensed teacher.   They will go every Monday and Wednesday from 8:30am until 11am.  I was really excited that the boys could go together.  Not many preschools will take 2 1/2 years olds. J isn't potty trained yet, but since he is only there 2 1/2 hours each time the teacher said it would be fine. We are still working on it. ;-)  Anyway, I am going to take this time to get my grocery shopping done (on Mondays) and attend MOPS again (on Wednesdays).  I still plan to homeschool the boys once they hit Kindergarten, but I wanted them to have the preschool experience.  My older kids loved going when they were little and it really helped mellow them out in a lot of ways.  I think it will be good for my boys!  


 Ready for preschool


 They have been SO excited over their new backpacks!  Here they are showing them off.


Arriving at the preschool (AKA-Lutheran Church)


 Running in


 Finding their cubbies 


 Hanging up their backpacks


 J Bug was a bit nervous.  He was not wanting to take those fingers out of his mouth.


 Little E went strait for the puzzles and got busy!  No fear from this boy!


E and J with their teacher, Miss Shirley


Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

They are so stinkin' CUTE!! :) We have that same shirt that J is wearing. My mom told me when she dropped Tate off at school this morning, Mayer cried because he wanted to stay too!

Corban said...

Looks like they had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...