Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Family Photo


Last month before school started my family and I took a mini-vacation to Denver and Colorado Springs.  We did all sorts of fun things and I will be blogging about our trip soon.  In the meantime, I wanted to share this photo of my family taken at the Embassy Suites in Denver.  I took this myself setting my camera on a chair and setting the timer.  I thought it turned out pretty good considering.  I was amazed that everyone had their eyes open and were facing forward.  Got this shot on the first time and that NEVER happens.  I LOVE Little E in this picture!  He looks so cute and how like him to be holding his blanket.  Gotta love it!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Link your WW posts below:
Pin It!

4 comments:

Auntie E said...

Looks like the entrance to Cave of the winds. Love being there.. Lovely family.

Tara @momtwomonkeys said...

This shot turned out perfect, so great you were able to get it the first time before kids started trying to leave or got bored!

ngpaloma said...

you have a beautiful family!

Terra H. said...

That's a lovely photo of your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...