Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Breakfast- My Turn!

Last Tuesday was my 34th birthday.  It is a tradition in our house to serve up a special birthday breakfast for the special birthday boy/girl.  I was totally taken by surprise when my bedroom door opened early that morning.  In walked my children with a tray of food to serve me breakfast in bed!  They usually do this on Mother's Day with their daddy's help, but this time they did it all themselves (dad had already left for work).   SO ADORABLE!  


I was served (from left to right, back row)- tea, butter (for the french toast), water, syrup, apple juice. (Front row) soy milk, french toast with apples (gotta love the heart!), and toast. :-)


I also received hand made cards and got to look at these cute faces while I ate.  I love these guys!  What a beautiful memory they have created for me.  I feel so blessed.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Tiffany Green said...

oh how sweet... lotta toast and juices and milk but hey forget the carbs and calorie counting it's your birthday so sweet... :)

HappilyDomestic said...

Yes, I know. I only ate 2 of the french toasts and gave one to the little boys as well as the regular toast. ;-) They drank my juice as well. Haha!

Terra H. said...

That was very kind of your kids. Happpy belated birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...