Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tot Bots Easy Fit Cloth Diaper by Bummis- Fairy Tales Prints Review


I have given birth to 3 baby boys over the past 4 1/2 years and have had 2 in diapers almost that entire time! Even after almost 5 years, I still get excited when I see new diaper prints.  One diaper I have been longing to try is the Easy Fit by Tot Bots.  I have heard so many great things about these diapers and so I was especially excited when I saw they released a new set of Fairy Tales prints!  I just had to try these out.  I was sent the Three Little Pigs and Jack in the Beanstalk prints for review and am in love with these diapers!


Made in Scotland, the Easy Fit diaper is a one-size, all-in-one cloth diaper with the benefits of a 2- piece diaper.  With a fold out liner this diaper is quick and easy to stuff, you'll never lose the insert and best of all you never have to get your hands dirty un-stuffing your diaper! Simply throw in the diaper pail as is and the attached fold out insert will agitate loose in the wash. These are always the best kind of diapers in my opinion.  Who wants to touch a soiled diaper insert? No one.


Left- Fleece Liner    Right- Fold Out Attached Minky Insert
The Easy Fit diaper also comes with a soft fleece liner that sits inside the diaper.  This is great because not only does it keep your baby feeling dry, it also makes taking care of those number 2 diaper changes a bit quicker to clean up. Nice!

Fi-Fi-Fo-Fum!
I smell the blood of an Englishman.
Be he live, or be he dead,
I'll grind his bones to make my bread.'

As I mentioned, the Easy Fit diaper is a one-size diaper. This means your baby can wear the same diaper from birth to potty training (8-35 pounds).  My son is 5 months old and fits great in the medium size rise setting. I really like the fit of this diaper, it contains hip snaps to prevent wing droop and fits snug around the legs and waist to prevent leakage.  I also like the fact that this diaper is nice and trim.  No bulky diaper here!

"Little pig, little pig, let me in."
"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin."
"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down."

I have been quite pleased with the performance of the Easy Fit cloth diaper.  I have used it during the day as well as naps with no leaks!  The insert is made with 3 layers of soft minky and when folded over gives 6 layers of protection.  It really does a great job of absorbing.

Want to see the other Fairy Tales print diapers in this collection? Here they are:


Hansel and Gretel


Chicken Little

Enormous Turnip















I can tell a lot of thought went into making these fun Fairy Tales print diapers.  From their color coordinated snaps and threads, down to each adorable print!  Too much fun.

BUY IT:  You can purchase the new Fairy Tale print, Tot Bot-Easy Fit cloth diapers for $23.95 at any of these retailers, click here


Connect with Bummis on their social media sites (Facebook and Twitterand stay up to date on all their new products! 

Thank you to Bummis who provided me with the diapers free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received .
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christa @ Little BGCG said...

I love the Hansel and Gretel print!

Breanna said...

I have never heard of Tot Bot diapers before. These look nice! Thanks for the review, that was helpful.

Sarah J. said...

I always thought the inserts were microfiber. Since I'm anti-mf, I was disappointed because the prints are so cute! I also didn't realize tot bots came in snaps too! They always show aplix.

HappilyDomestic said...

Sarah- they come in both aplix and snaps. Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that in my review. Nope, no microfiber here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...