Sunday, March 24, 2013

Media Fast

Wanted to let you all know my family and I are taking a media fast this week starting tomorrow and ending on the 1st of April. No computer, TV, video games, Pandora, or regular radio. We figure, if Jesus can sacrifice his life for us, the least we can do is sacrifice a little something to remember what HE did. Our plan is to fully focus on our family this week. We will be playing lots of games, reading books, making crafts, baking and enjoying the outdoors. 

Please do not panic if you do not see any of your comments posted, I will publish any giveaway comments, etc next week. In the meantime, I hope you all have a blessed week. Have a wonderful Passover and Easter holiday! 

 God Bless, 
Beth
Pin It!

1 comment:

Bakersdozen said...

I think this is a great idea. God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...