Saturday, March 16, 2013

Modestly Adorned - Modest Business Directory

It is the final day of Modestly Adorned and we thought it would be a good idea to post all of our favorite modest companies. This is a list that will be updated over time as we find new companies to share with you. Please feel free to leave links to your favorites in the comments and we will try to add them to our list! It is so important to support companies that stand for modesty! It has been a wonderful journey hosting this event. I hope it has been the blessing for you that it has been for me!


Whimsey Lane Apparel See my review, here.

Jen Clothing

Fresh Modesty See my review, here.

MikaRose See my reivew, here.

Shabby Apple See reviews, here.

Novae Clothing

Kosher Casual See review, here.

Down East Basics

Deborah&Co (Modesty Mom) 

Junie Blake

This is what I know of for now! As I mentioned before, I will be update this as I learn of more modest clothing resources! For a list of modest swimsuit resources, check out this post!





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...