Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe

I am a big ranch eater. I eat it with nearly everything! Needless to say this was one of the hardest processed foods for me to give up. It didn't take long for me to start working on a recipe for the perfect ranch dip that I could make myself. After some tweaking and endless recipe testing, I have finally found "the one". This has that classic ranch taste and only takes moments to make, perfect for dipping veggies or even potato chips! This is the recipe I reach for when I need to take something to a party. Ideally, this is made with homemade mayo from free range-farm fresh eggs, homeade yoghurt and fresh from the garden herbs for the healthiest possible dip full of nutrient dense ingredients. However, that is not always available so I just use what I have and know that I am still providing something better than what I can buy in the store!




Ranch Dip

1 1/2 cup Mayo
1 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt 
1 teaspoon dried chives
1 teaspoon dried dill weed 
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon paprika
salt&pepper to taste

This recipe really couldn't be easier! Just add everything to a bowl and mix together thoroughly. This is delicious served immediately, but is best served after it has been chilled for a couple of hours. Take this dip to your next family gathering and listen as everyone raves!

 Written By Happily Domestic Contributor: Brittney Thompson
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...