Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- Our 2013 Family Portraits

We finally got new family photos taken. We haven't had any taken in 2 1/2 years!  A local photographer offered a deal to my MOPS group and so of course I jumped on it. I requested orchard pictures and  I love how these turned out.



So happy together!


I love my babies!


These are for our 15 year wedding anniversary!  




Me :-)


Baby N- 12 months

I LOVE these!



So sweet!


J Bug- age 3


All the boys


Which one is your favorite?

HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!
Link up your own W.W. post below...
Pin It!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

These are wonderful. You have a beautiful family!

Nantawan Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful photo and beautiful Family.
Nan
www.blogshe.net

Patrice said...

Lovely portraits!

Nicole said...

They look great!!! I'm hoping we will be able to get family portraits done this year as well. Hopefully they come out as great as yours!

http://theretrohousewifeblog.blogspot.com

Rebecca rose said...

wow, a happy family..
child are so cute..

My entry is here.

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big!

Terra H. said...

The photos turned out wonderfully. The last one is my favorite.

Mindy said...

These are fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...