Monday, October 28, 2013

New Fall Fashions at Gymboree! The Fox is Hot!


Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the changing colors, the crisp feeling in the air and of course all the wonderful fall fashions!  Gymboree has some of the cutest fall clothing for children I have seen in a long time.  I adore their woodsy animal prints and fun plaid designs!  From size newborn all the way up to size 12 big kid, Gymboree carries mix & match sets and all the accessories to be sure your child looks amazing this fall (and every season).

For this review, I chose a variety of pieces from both the baby, boy, and girl fox lines.  What fun I had picking these out!  I was equally excited because this also meant I would be getting some beautiful fall pictures of my children.  I just bought a new camera for my birthday and was itching to try it out. 


My beautiful children


My oldest son is wearing the Midnight Blue Plaid Shirt from the bigger boys (size 3-12) Fox Trail line.  We love it because it contains the colors of the Denver Broncos, our home state football team.  What better time than football season to wear this!


This shirt is made of 100% brushed cotton poplin and so comfortable. Mix and match with any of the styles from the Fox Trail line to give this simple shirt some added flair.



My daughter is wearing the Pickstitched Plaid Shirt Dress from the girl's Fashionable Fox line.  This dress features pickstitching, three-quarter sleeves, shirt tail hem and removable belt.  She is also wearing matching fox hair clips and a coordinating necklace (which is actually from one of the summer lines).  Such a fun, stylish outfit for fall and I love the bright berry color.


All the girl's clothing and accessories from the Fashionable Fox line are now 40% off!  Check out the entire collection, here.


Brotherly Love



My word!  Cuteness explosion here.  Don't my little men look sharp in their herringbone caps? Love these.  


J Bug (left) is wearing the Fox & Badger Striped Tee with Corduroy Herringbone Cap.  This tee also comes in babies one piece bodysuit as pictured below.  Made of 100% cotton jersey, this tee is super soft and comfortable for play.  Little E (right) is wearing the Fox In Cap Tee which is my personal favorite from the Fox Trail line.  With matching herringbone applique, this shirt really compliments the Herringbone Plaid Cap.  So much detail with soft velour fur and embroidered fox face.  Not your every day tee! These are so nice, I plan on having my boys wear these outfits for Thanksgiving.



Last we have the "little brother" wearing the Little Brother bodysuit.  This bodysuit also includes embroidered lettering with a combination of fabrics to embellish it.  Comes also in a tee from sizes 3-6 months on up to a 5 toddler.  Super soft and comfy for your little guy!


Gymboree has yet to disappoint me.  I love the style, quality and overall value of their children's clothing.  I will continue to be a loyal customer and am pretty sure my kids are okay with that too! They love Gymboree almost as much as I do!


BUY IT:  Shop Gymboree online or in stores.  To find a location near you, click here.  Stay up to date on all the latest Gymboree fashions, connect with Gymboree on FacebookTwitter and on Pinterest!

FALL SALE- Right now at Gymboree receive 30% off your entire purchase, including already reduced items (while supplies last)!!! With FREE shipping on any purchase $75 value or more.

Disclaimer - Gymboree sent me a gift card for the purchase of clothing in exchange for this review. All opinions are mine, I was not committed to write a favorable review. I received no other compensation. I am disclosing this information in compliance with the FTC Regulations.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...