Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Miss "I"!

Yesterday our daughter turned 12!  I can hardly believe it myself.  We started the day with her special birthday breakfast.  This year she asked for me to surprise her and so I picked chocolate chip pancakes, heart shaped turkey sausage, cantaloupe, strawberries, bananas and chocolate milk.  My husband took the kids out in the morning to a couple yard sales while I prepared breakfast.  When they got home I had everything ready. Miss "I" was so excited! 



Birthday Breakfast





After she ate we gave her the gift from my mom and also the gift from us.  I don't think my mom realizes my daughter's age, she got her a Barbie!  Look at the shock on her face. Haha!




OH MY GOSH!!!  
(And look at my son's face. He is loving it.)


Faking a smile


Oh My!  She was so excited for her new Lego Friends set.  We got her the Heartlake City Pool.  We also got her a 2 year subscription to American Girl magazine.






Going crazy!


Mr. "C" is rolling his eyes at her reaction. Haha!


Building her set....





Last night we also went to dinner at Red Robin.  I didn't bring my camera though.  I seriously need to invest in a nice small camera as my great big DSLR is not practical for carrying around to places like restaurants. Grandpa joined us and we had a nice time.  After dinner we came home and played a couple games with the kids.  My daughterl's official birthday party will be Sunday, April 6th.  We will be having a Little House on the Prairie party. Should be a lot of fun.  Stay tuned for pictures of that.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Jodi Faye said...

I love these pictures! What fun memories, brother's reaction is pricelss ;) Happy Birthday Miss I!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thank you, Jodi! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...