Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Apple Picking Time!

In school my little boys had "Apple Week".  What better way to learn about apples then with a trip to an apple orchard!  Our whole family had a good time picking apples and ended up with 30 pounds! Let's just say we have been eating a lot of apples lately. Haha!

I love how this picture turned out.  So pretty!

Baby N taking care of the low branches. ;-)

So excited!

Big brother on the hunt for the best apples.

Here's a good one!

Notice the fake bug in his hand?

Little E

I believe these were Golden Delicious

Miss "I"

So Proud!

Baby and Me

Good Times!

Haha!


A little help from dad

My darling husband


HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!
Feel free to link up your own W.W. post below.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Luv to Save said...

We go apple picking every year but we haven't gone this year yet...hopefully this weekend..

Happy WW :)
Hubby and Me plus 3

posh said...

They all look like they had a fun time apple picking!

My Captivating Life said...

Oh what fun! I want to plant some fruit trees on our property but I don't know when I will get around to it.

Sugarplum and Applesauce Boutique said...

So cute! I love going apple picking with the kids! Its always such a fun time!

mamamilo said...

Gorgeous pictures! Apple picking looks so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...