Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Baby's First Haircut

Although my baby boy is already 2 years and 3 months old, he just now received his first haircut!  I almost couldn't bring myself to take him in.  I love his sweet baby fuzz!  However, his hair was so uneven and getting long in the back.  It was time.  Sniff, sniff.

Before

Telling him what she was about to do.

Snip, Snip!

He did incredibly well.  So mellow!

Finishing touches


So handsome! He looks like a little man now. 

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Feel free to link up your own W.W. Posts below.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Teresa Kindred said...

So sweet! Handsome dude!
Teresa from NanaHood.com

posh said...

So brave. I remember my son getting kicked out for screaming when he was that age :)

stevebethere said...

Aww! how cute he looked very well behaved :-)

Patricia MrsMarine said...

So Sweet! Totally reminds me of my son when he was that age! Also didnt need a hair cut until is was 2. He is still that blonde and he's now 7!

Happy Wordless Wednesday! Mrs. Marine
& the Tiny Troops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...