Wednesday, January 28, 2015

This weeks Art Pack projects- Teddy Bear Wagon and Lacing Skates

As you know my children have been enjoying the Monthly Art Pack from Funshine Express.  Each month we receive a box of 8 different art projects and the best part it is delivered right to our door! Geared towards the 3-6 age range, these projects are simple to complete for little hands.  We try and fit them in whenever the boys are whining that their bored.  They have been a blessing!

 Teddy Bear Wagon

This week the boys made Teddy Bear Wagons and Lacing Ice Skates. 
 The boys enjoyed decorating the wagons and then I helped put them together with my stapler.

 Afterward they had a fun little toy to play with. So cute!

 Here is a closer look.

 J Bug with his teddy bear wagon.

 Lacing Skate

The fine motor opportunities in this project were abundant! The boys had to color, cut, paste, punch holes (with a whole puncher), and then lace up their skates with a piece of string.

 Baby N is 2 1/2 now and he loves to cut!  He loves to cut a little to much in my opinion and most of the times ruins all his projects.  Thankfully, I was able to get the scissors away from him before he cut up his skate.


Pasting on his "metal"

All Done!
(sorry about the silly face.  This boy does not generally like to be photographed)

 Lacing


 Proud of his work

 I love the faces my boys make when they are focused on a project.  Kissy lips are a regular with little E.

To see all my Funshine Express blog posts, click here.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I miss Tylers younger years :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...