Monday, February 29, 2016

Mother Goose Time 2016 Film & Win Video Contest- My Entry

After 2 weeks of filming at our homeschool co-op and 8 hours of work editing, my video is finally ready to submit. A big thanks goes out to my son Mr.C for putting the this together for me. I couldn't have done it without him! This film was a joint effort made by everyone in our family. My 13 year old daughter came up with the idea, Mr.C and I filmed, directed and put the video together, my 3 little boys starred in it and my husband's voice was used as the newscaster. The preschool children are the students I teach each week at our homeschool co-op. I have been teaching using Mother Goose Time curriculum at our co-op for 3 years now.  I am entering the 2016 Film & Win video contest with Mother Goose Time. Wish me luck!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...