Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Gingerbread Playdate

I have been trying to be good about hosting playdates for the boys so they get enough interaction with friends.  As you know, I love throwing themed parties so this time around I decided on a gingerbread themed playdate!  We made gingerbread crafts, decorated gingerbread men, ate lunch and played with gingerbread playdough.  It turned out so cute and I think everyone had a good time.  This was on Monday, December 19th first day of winter break!


I baked a bunch of gingerbread cookies for the kids to decorate. Yum!


I set up tables in the living room for a craft area.  The kids decorated foam gingerbread men and also had gingerbread do-a-dot sheets to paint on as well.


Good Job!


While crafts were happening in the living room, we also had a cookie decorating 
station set up in the dining room.


Helping each other.


Waiting patiently for the frosting.


Craft Time!


Help from Mom


Proud of his cookies.


My daughter 


Baby Gingerbread



More Crafting


Crazy Gingerbread Lady!


Watch out!




Sprinkle, Sprinkle!


Playing Duck, Duck, Goose



The lunch spread.  All the mom's brought something.  I provided the pigs in a blanket.




Cute!


Cookie Eating Time!


Time for gingerbread playdough!


Sweetness!


This playdough smells soooo good!



The kids decided to combine forces and make a huge, long snake!


Way to go, kiddos!


My Little Ninja Bread Warriors!


And that was the end of a very fun day for the Hunter clan.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...